A Message from Linda Dean Glover, Co-Owner of Electronic Data Solutions
I would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation for your interest in our products and services. It has been our pleasure to serve you during the last 29 years. Throughout the years, we’ve worked to acquire diverse knowledge and skill sets, while keeping up with the ever-changing technologies. Please take advantage of this expertise as you get ready for the new field season, or contemplate new back office workflows. We can help you narrow down your options based on your organizational needs and budget, as well as extend your group’s resources by contracting our experienced staff for a particular job or service.
Our company strives to provide exceptional products and services for spatially enabled field data collection and environmental monitoring solutions. Along with our specialization of mobilizing field crews, we also offer the necessary back office applications for data management and reporting by leveraging advances in web, cloud, and enterprise technologies. Our company is based on three business centers:
- Formalized distribution arrangements with select companies to sell their hardware and software products in a particular geographic region
- Professional services that include consulting, implementation, data management and integration, technical support, equipment rentals, data collection, equipment repair services and training
- Software development capabilities for custom software development and our own Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) software products
We have knowledge in a wide variety of applications, including forestry, natural resources, local government, transportation, agriculture, mosquito/vector control, weed control, utilities, environmental, solid waste, oil and gas, water resources, and wetland delineations.
We are proud to represent industry leaders with dedication to providing outstanding customer support, while investing in future research and development. Elecdata is constantly looking to add newcomers with exciting innovations and high quality products. We currently represent the following companies in various geographic regions:
- GPS/GIS: Trimble, Esri, Juniper Systems, Cedar Tree Technologies, Laser Technologies, MobileDemand, and GeoSpatial Experts
- Water Resources: Teledyne RD Instruments and ISCO, In-Situ, Inc., INW, EMCO, Hydrological Services of America, Seveno DataSight, and Campbell Scientific
For over ten years we have been building our professional service capabilities, including:
- End user premium technical support services for Trimble mapping solutions, Esri GIS software, and Elecdata software for individual users or agency wide Front-line assistance – We are Trimble’s mapping Priority Support partner in the United States, as well as Esri’s support partner, providing assistance with Trimble’s hardware running ArcPad or Positions. We provide certified instructor led training as well.
- GIS and data collection consulting services – We can help figure out how to best collect field data and how to share and report the information back at the office.
New services recently added:
- ArcGIS Online and Collector app services – We have our ArcGIS Online Specialty rating from Esri and can assist with implementations, large database migrations, and creating content and information products. See sample web maps for road & highway safety, mosquito and weed control.
- UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) services – We are working to obtain the necessary FAA certifications and exemptions to legally fly UAVs collecting aerial imagery. Imaging solutions and services soon will be available to provide a variety of deliverables for applications, such as boundary & topographic surveys, site & route planning, progress monitoring, volume determination, vegetation health and disaster analysis.
Don’t see a commercially available software application that fits your needs? Our software solutions team can customize a software application for a variety of operating systems and platforms just for you. We have experience in with small to large field and office deployments, all backed with customer references.
We have our own software that fits a variety of niches:
- Sentinel GIS and FieldSeeker GIS – Esri-based solutions for recording, mapping, managing, and reporting activities mosquito control operations. Over 450 mosquito control organizations in the United States and Canada use our software products. We are excited to release FieldSeeker GIS for iOS this spring.
- DataPlus, Application Generator – a forms builder for Windows Mobile and Windows 7/8 devices. DataPlus is a fifth generation product with this new release of DataPlus expected later this spring.
- Elecdata Log Scaling Software Suite – used for many years by wood product companies, scaling bureaus, and state and federal agencies for determining the volume of wood.
- Everglade – a comprehensive mobile data collection solution meeting wetland delineation requirements as defined by the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers.
Our company culture is based on going the extra mile for our customers, employees, and business partners. Our staff prides itself in having long-term relationships by providing exceptional customer service. We appreciate the value of our highly qualified staff and invite you to get to know them better. Please look for our upcoming blog posts as we introduce you to our staff and how they can be of service to you. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us.